☑ Single Cartridge Seal
☑ Dry Running
Designed specifically for mixers and agitators, the MGS 99 single seal is capable of running completely dry without the need for a pressurized chamber fluid or associated external cooling system. As a good alternative to gland packing, the MGS 99 is well suited for a variety of industrial applications that require high purity or vacuum processes, such as chemical, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and electronics, and for mixers and other rotating equipment in various shaft sizes with large runout under low-speed, vacuum or lowpressure operating conditions.
※ More Customized Sealing Solution. Please feel free to contact us.
- Temperature： -30 ~ 120°C (-22~ 248 °F )
- Pressure： Up to 28.4 psig (2 kg/cm2G)
Surface Speed： Up to 197 fpm (1 m/s)
- Stationary Ring：Carbon Graphite / Silicon Carbide / Tungsten Carbide
- Rotary Ring：Silicon Carbide / Tungsten Carbide
- Metal Parts：316 SS / 304 SS / 316L SS / 316Ti SS / Duplex Stainless / Alloy C-276 / Titanium / Monel®
- Elastomeric O-rings：FKM / AFLAS / NBR / EPDM / TV / FFKM (SceniRAZTM / Chemraz® / Kalrez®)
- Gland Gasket：Glass-Filled PTFE / Non- Asbestos / O-Ring
- Springs：316 SS / Alloy C-276 / Inconel®
- Light, simple and compact design for easy installation and dismantling, no additional cooling or lubrication needed.
- Advanced cartridge transmission construction with dropproof springs for quick assembly and replacement.
- Heavy duty transmission mechanism with durable components to withstand large shaft movement, in all directions, during equipment startup and shutdown.
- Spring retainer locked inside to combine the transmission module and gland into a single unit, ensuring no springs dropped during repair.
- Robust compression ring for pressure transmission extends sealing face life.
- Springs are non-rotating and isolated from the process medium during operation, free from cracking and clogging problems due to stress corrosion and crystals or solids, respectively.
- Self-aligning compensates for shaft runout up to ±0.6~1.1mm, increasing operational reliability.
- Balanced design ensures superior and consistent sealing between sealing faces.
- Suitable for mixers and agitators in large or small shaft sizes.
- Particularly well-suited for dry running and high purity applications.
- Capable of handling large runout, vacuum or low pressures in low-speed rotating equipment.
- Widely used in the petrochemical, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, chemical processing, electronics, and other industries for high purity applications.
- Ideal for low-speed, low-pressure mixers and agitators in petrochemical, electronic, pharmaceutical, food and beverage plants.
- Scenic® enables to supply special design in accordance with customer requirement.