☑ Non-contacting Seal Faces
☑ Reduced Cost/Power/Vibration
☑ Long service life
☑ No Auxiliary System Required
☑ Easy to Maintain, Safe & Reliable
☑ Drop Proof Spring Design
☑ Cartridge Seal Design
(1)FBG110：Built-in dry gas seal
(2)FBG120：External dry seal
External sealing support system not required.
FBG120 utilizes process gas to create a rigid gas film for the non-contact sealing face.The dry gas seal can run continuously for several years under a normal operation without requiring any shutdowns for maintenance.
※ More Customized Sealing Solution. Please feel free to contact us.
- Temperature： -20 ~ 230 ℃ (-40 ~ 446 ℉)
- Pressure： 0~0.5 kg/cm2G
Surface Speed：600~1000 fpm
- Stationary Ring：Silicon Carbide / Tungsten Carbide
- Rotary Ring：Carbon Graphite
- Metal Parts：SUS304 / SUS316 / SUS316L / 316Ti / Hastelloy C / Titanium / Duplex / Monel®
- Elastomeric O-rings：FFKM : Chemraz® / Kalrez® / SceniRAZTM ; Viton / NBR / Aflas(HTCR) / EPDM / PFT / Hiflour
- Gland Gasket：Glass-Filled PTFE / Non- Asbestos / O-Ring
- Springs：SUS316 / Hastelloy C / Inconel®
- Convenient to assemble, disassemble, and install.
- Seal uses spiral groove technology to create a gas film principle between the seal faces. During operation, the inert gas penetrates throught the spiral grooves to generate a lift, and establish a sealing gap.
- Non-contacting Seal Faces. Required power consumption is just 10%~15% in compararison to wet seal. Minimized wearable materials, support equipments and maintence costs.
- Below normal pressure, utilized rotation speed in influenzing atomospheric pressure as inert gas to establish sealing gap.
- Non-complicated assesory system, convinient to restore, highly dependable.
- In normal operation, dry gas seal may continously run for years without the need to stop for maintenace.
- Designed for various rotating equipment, such as pumps, steam turbines, mixers, agitators, blowers, windmills, & other rotating equipment.